So today I’m stuck in my apartment in NYC because of Hurricane Sandy. I’m sending out a little prayer to everyone affected by this storm. Hope everyone is doing ok. I didn’t have too much drama in my neck of the woods. Mostly the trees in the neighborhood are broken into pieces. Sad to see such amazing trees hurt. I’ve seen, played around and attended family BBQ’s with these trees since I was about 5 or 6 years old. Sad to see them go. Anyways since I’m staying in, it gives me a great reason to share some of my pics from my recent trip to philly. I had such a great time at the NALAC 2012 Conference! I can’t wait to go back to philly. The city has a thriving artistic community and awesome restaurants. I worked on an art piece for the Philly Mural Project, attended various panels one of which was lead by Michael M. Kaiser president of the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and met Latino artists from all over the country working in theater, visual arts, dance and poetry. It was dope to be among such dedicated artists. To be included and be given the opportunity to perform was an honor. I’m getting more and more comfortable wearing my hair natural and having fun with what I’m wearing on stage. I was also very proud of myself for working out at the Loews Hotel gym. The hotel was really nice and the gym was cool too, so I was able to get a couple of hours each day to get my work-out on. So at the end of the day – No Excuses! If I want a better life for myself I have to create it. If I want to get fit, I need to work out. It’s pretty simple yet so hard to do sometimes. I’m on my way.
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 1,433 hits
- #FITresolution to get better… Especially during track... December 23, 2015#FITresolution to get better… Especially during track nights. Hope to improve my pace & overall just get fit & heathy. Been eating clean all month.. Seeing my extra weight come off…. Working all winter for the summer.. Thanks for the inspiration & motivation, #circa95athletics @circa95 @rephstar @flicksnkicks @wrucrew @hecisdead @equinox @sassyfi […]
- Met a ninja this morning… He put me on to this #book..... December 22, 2015Met a ninja this morning… He put me on to this #book.. Said its a must read. Gotta find it. 🎎 @rephstar #bookworm #read
- Happy #Sunday… #teatime #inspo .. ❤️ December 20, 2015Happy #Sunday… #teatime #inspo .. ❤️
- This weekend join us!! 🎄☃❄️💫@tooflynyc X @ladiesloveproject ... December 8, 2015This weekend join us!! 🎄☃❄️💫@tooflynyc X @ladiesloveproject Holiday Pop-Up Shop! ( TOOFLY ) Sat Dec 12th ( Ladies Love Project & the Fellas ) December 13th, 2015 12PM - 8PM @ Rebelution Ink 560 Grand Street Brooklyn NYC L trains to Lorimer G trains to Metropolitan Ave. www.rebelutionink.com ::: Vendors::: TOOFLY / CIRCA ‘95 / JUNKPRINTS / ROKAFELLA / SMO […]
- Ready for #Zumbafest .. Stay fit & healthy by doing things... December 5, 2015Ready for #Zumbafest .. Stay fit & healthy by doing things you love.. & don’t forget to smile! #wrucrew #circa95athletics .. #KeepItMovingPatty #FitPatty #GoPatty #PattyRunsNYC #transformation #fitchick #fit #fitness #fitfam #fitspo #nikenyc #nikewomen 😚 (at Harlem, Newyork City)
- #FITresolution to get better… Especially during track... December 23, 2015